- RCC framed structure with brick walls using first quality material.
- Designed for Seismic Resistance using Fe 415 Steel (High Quality) as per IS code.
- Vitrified tiles for all rooms.
- Granite cooking counter with stainless steel sink.
- Glazed dado at 2 feet height above the counter.
- Main Door – Teak wood frame with ornamental teak wood shutters with side paneled Stained Glass.
- Other Doors – Well-seasoned teak wood frame with laminated shutters.
- Vinyl windows.
- Branded tiles up to roof level with intermediary borders.
- Branded closets with dual flushing.
- Quarter turn fixtures with health faucet.
- Copper wiring in PVC conduits, modular plate switches, MCB (Miniature Leakage Circuit Breaker) and ELCB (Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker) systems.
- Intercom Provisions in all bedrooms
- Walls – Fine putty finish, coated with roller finished emulsion.
- Partially textured/tile finish, with exterior acrylic emulsion.
- Automatic V3F Lift
- Attractive landscaping with ornamental foliage and children’s play areas interlinked with pathways.
- Concept lighting for common areas.
Go back to ARIMA CYPRUS OAKS