- Company reserves the right to accept or reject the bookings.
- Stamp duty @ 7% & Registration charges @ 4% are normally calculated on the Actual consideration for the proportionate undivided share of land or on the prevailing Guideline value for the proportionate undivided share of land whichever is higher. And will be borne by the purchaser.Increase in Stamp Duty & Registration charges or increase in Guideline rate will lead to an increase in the Stamp duty and Registration charges which will have to be borne by the purchaser.
If, the registration takes place after commencement of construction activities at site and incase guideline value revised then the charges payable include an additional element. This will be in proportion to the value of construction executed and estimated by the registration authorities. And such charges towards registration are to be borne by the purchaser as estimated at the prevailing rates.
- As per the latest norms of Tamilnadu Government, Construction Agreement need to registered at the time of registration of undivided share. And it will inair 2% charges on the total cost of the construction of the particular flat to be purchased by respective purchaser and will be borne by the purchaser.
- Corpus Fund is created to ensure smooth working of the Association of Residents. The total amount collected, will be handed over to the duly elected office bearers of the Association.
- Statutory charges and levies payable to the Competent Authorities like T.N.E.B and Corporation of Coimbatore for water connection, sewage connection, assessment of property tax etc., for obtaining service connections and such other charges that may be introduced prospectively or retrospectively, will be extra and is payable by the purchaser prior to their taking possession of their flat.
Go back to WAKEFIELD