- RCC framed structure with brick walls using first quality material.
- Designed for seismic Resistance using Fe 500 Steel (High Quality) as per IS Code.
- Vitrified tiles for all rooms.
- Exclusive kitchen cabinet with heat and fire-resistant shutters.
- Colored granite cooking counter with stainless steel sink. Glazed dado at 2 feet height above counter.
- Fitted with Electric Chimney
- Main Door – Teak wood frame with teak wood shutters with side paneled stained glass.
- Other Doors – Well-seasoned teak wood frame with laminated shutters.
- Vinyl windows.
- Designer titles up to roof level with intermediary borders.
- Branded closets with dual flushing.
- Quarter turn fixtures with health faucet.
- Copper wiring in PVC conduits, modular plate switches, MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker) and ELCB (Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker) Systems.
- Intercom facilities, TV and telephone cable provision.
- Walls – Fine putty finish, coated with roller finished emulsion.
- Partially textured/title finish, with exterior acrylic emulsion.
- Automatic V3F lift.
- Landscaping garden with children’s play area.
- Attractive landscaping with ornamental foliage and play areas interlinked with pathways.
- Imported concept lighting for common areas.
Go back to THE SUMMIT